1. Post all emergency phone numbers on the refrigerator, cabinet, or anywhere you feel is the perfect spot in your house. It is also a good idea to review them from time to time.
2. Child ID bracelets are a good idea for toddlers (especially those that like to run everywhere)
3. Always make sure toddlers (or young kids for that matter) are always sitting while they are eating. This will help to prevent choking.
4. Always supervise children while they are in the bathtub (or anywhere for that matter). This is a good time to talk with your child about safety tips.
5. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you are feeling tired. Constant monitoring of your toddler is essential in keeping them safe.
6. Take a CPR and First Aid class. This will give you very useful and valuable information as well as hands on practice.
Remember to keep safety a priority. Until next time... Be Blessed